Welcome to Do Eat Better Experience!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DO EAT BETTER S.R.L.’s Website, located at www.doeatbetterexperience.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Do Eat Better Experience if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Italy, and the Tribunale Civile di Genova has jurisdiction over any dispute that might arise from the use of the present website. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, DO EAT BETTER S.R.L. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Do Eat Better Experience. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Do Eat Better Experience for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Do Eat Better Experience
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Do Eat Better Experience
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Do Eat Better Experience
- Redistribute content from Do Eat Better Experience
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms & Conditions food tours & cooking experiences
In this paragraph, by companies we mean Do Eat Better Srl and the French company controlled by the former, Deb France SAS. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to these two companies Companies.
Waiver and Release of Claims
By virtue of purchasing tickets for and/or participating in the food tasting and walking tours offered by these Companies, and in consideration of being allowed to purchase said tickets and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, you understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant and agree as follows, with the knowledge that the Company will rely on same:
- You desire to participate in the food experiences offered by these Companies (the “Experiences”);
- You are in good health and suffer from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make you especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing the Experiences.
- You fully comprehend and accept all of the risks associated with your participation in the Experiences including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death;
- Your participation in the Experiences is at your own sole risk. you, on behalf of yourself and/or any person or entity claiming through or on your behalf, hereby forever and unconditionally release and discharge the company, the company’s related and affiliated entities, the present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, representatives and agents of the foregoing from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in any way arising out of, or resulting from, your participation in the Experiences, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of the company or any of the released parties. You, on behalf of yourself and/or any person or entity acting through or on your behalf, further agree to defend and indemnify the released parties, and to hold the released parties harmless, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) and losses of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, your participation in the tours;
- You have communicated to the Companies any food allergy you might have at latest at the moment of reservation. The Company cannot be held liable for any food issue that might arise from a dietary necessity which was not communicated according to the present proviso. The Company might reserve the right to prevent reservations from Clients whom is not possible to safely cater for during the Experiences.
Terms & Conditions e-commerce
The owner of the site www.doeatbetterexperience.com aimed at selling products online, is Do Eat Better S.r.l. Registered office is in Italy, Via Gramsci 1/8, 16126, Genoa. REA GE-478366, VAT n. IT02334090996, Share Capital. Euro 16.081,09.
The standard of our packaging is very high and this makes us fall under the strictest safety measures required by express carriers worldwide.
Obviously the shipment management requires compliance with HACCP procedures relating to food safety.
To ensure that you receive your order in perfect condition we use appropriate packaging for the protection and conservation of the products.
Doeatbetterexperience.com offers to customers a section of “fresh” products.
To guarantee the cold chain, we pack orders in special isothermal containers of EPS for foods (a type of polystyrene) 2 cm thick, that allows, thanks to the insertion of a gel ice, the maintenance of temperature.
We use this refrigerant for several characteristics:
- It is compatible with foodstuffs according to the law 155 HACCP
- It is perishable and non-toxic (unlike the dry ice)
- It does not cause thermal shock to the products
- It has a high capacity of cooling
We keep ice gel packs in cold storage for at least 24 h:
When we are packing the order, we remove ice gel packs from the cold room storage and place them inside of the polystyrene boxes on the basis of a calculation that varies with period temperature.
When the cold chain is not necessary, we pack orders in cardboard boxes, that are obviously recyclable.
Upon shipment, you will receive an email with the change of the status of the order and the tracking code so you can check its route.
Because of the delicacy of our products, for shipment we use only express couriers.
At the moment we use TNT for national (Italy) and DHL for international deliveries.
In the next 24 hours (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays) on the arrival of your order, your package will be prepared.
The delivery depends on the destination.
The goods will be delivered to the address specified in the order.
If the shipping address is different from the billing address you can add a new address.
If you wish to receive an invoice, simply enter the VAT and specify it in the notes.
In case of failure of delivery
In the case of absence of the recipient at the specified address, the courier will leave a note with a telephone number to notify the attempted delivery.
At that point, you need to re-contact the carrier to arrange a meeting, where the customer can specify a date and a time of delivery band.
If for any reason, the return will not occur also on the day agreed, the goods will be in stock and Customer Service will attempt to contact the customer to schedule a new delivery.
If for the next three delivery attempts it will not arrive at success, the goods will be withdrawn.
If there will be any need to make a refund you will be notified by mail, by telephone or mail contact to define the mode of refund.
After putting your products in the cart and writing your personal data, you can choose the method of payment that you prefer:
- Credit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MAESTRO, POSTEPAY, MASTERCARD) or prepaid.
The service is provided with the most modern security systems to protect and encrypt your credit card data.
For any further information or explanation please be free to contact us via email@example.com
It is possible to withdraw within 14 days from receipt of the goods by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org If the right of withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the procedures and the terms above, after receiving and checking the status of the returned products, within 15 working days, Do Eat Better S.r.l. will refund the amount paid by customer for the purchase of items returned or issue a voucher of equal value in accordance with the customer. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
Do Eat Better Affiliate Program
This agreement is a legal contract between you, Do Eat Better srl and Deb France Sas. From now on, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Do Eat Better srl and Deb France SAS, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the affiliate.
By submitting an application, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this agreement and that you agree to be legally responsible for each and every term and condition.
Please note that the affiliate program is inherent to all food tours and cooking classes on the website. Additional products on the website such as merchandise, cookbooks, food boxes, etc. are not part of the agreement and therefore sales are not tracked.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in Do Eat Better’s Affiliate Program.
It is prohibited to promote adult, hate, violence, discriminatory, illegal activities or other related content.
PPC bidding is prohibited for use by Do Eat Better affiliates. This includes both brand and non-branded keywords relating to Do Eat Better and products offered.
You cannot target branded keywords (including Do Eat Better, Do Eat Better + any city where we operate, or any names of our tours), or any variation (i.e., misspellings) of those keywords. You may not combine our branded keywords with other words either.
An example of trademarked terms that Do Eat Better will not permit publishers to bid on are (this includes misspellings or substantially similar versions thereof words and phrases below):
- Do Eat better (Do not allow bidding on the brand, domain name or any misspellings & variations of those)
- Do eat better experience (Do not allow bidding on the brand, domain name or any misspellings & variations of those)
- Do eat better food tour (Do not allow bidding on the brand, domain name or any misspellings & variations of those)
- Do eat better rome food tour (or all the city where we are present)
All content must be your own, you can use only what will be provided by Do Eat Better.
You are free to promote your website, but if Do Eat Better srl or Deb France sas is mentioned, you must ensure that the promotion does not involve spam advertising or other means that could harm the name of Do Eat Better.
If we notice that you are spamming advertising, we may terminate the agreement and your participation in our affiliate program.
Do Eat better reserves the right to occasionally check where the link/banner has been located on your site and request changes or remove it if it does not comply with the rules set out in this agreement. While the maintenance and updating of your site is not our responsibility, as well as the use and compliance with copyright laws for everything related to your site, Do Eat Better reserves the right to check if the links you have entered are up to date and may report changes or errors.
It is prohibited to the use of software that may modify, alter, manipulate commissions is prohibited.
It is prohibited to modify your site so that it resembles our site and in any case leads the customer to believe that your site is actually Do Eat Better.
We may reject your application if we think it’s unsuitable for our program, including if it promotes violence, illegal activities, adult, hate or anything that may harm the Company name. We may cancel your application if you utilize our original content, if you modify your website in a manner that resembles our website.
Do Eat Better Rights and Obligation
We have the right to assess whether the terms and conditions of this agreement have been complied with. If this is not the case, we will ask you to make the necessary changes and if this is not the case, you may be excluded from our affiliate program.
Do Eat Better may terminate this agreement without notice if it detects an attempted fraud or similar, and commissions arising from such illegal methods will not be the responsibility of Do Eat Better.
Duration of the agreement
This Agreement shall be valid from the moment of acceptance and may terminate at any time, with or without reason, upon written notice. By written communication we mean an email to our address email@example.com.
In addition, the following agreement may be terminated immediately if it is breached as described in this agreement.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified at any time at our discretion. In this case, you will be notified of the change by email. If you do not agree to such change, you may terminate the agreement.