Malaga Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Malaga Food Tour possible tastings:
- Fried anchovies or squids: in Malaga, the quality of the fish food is very good. The most typical food in Malaga are the anchovies. The locals eat tons of anchovies per year. So, they are also named “boquerones“, that is a Spanish name for anchovies. Here, people eat them mainly fried in hot oil. In alternative, you can choose fried squids.
- Platter of Iberian jamón de cebo and Manchego cheese (“jamón de cebo y queso manchego”): the queso manchego is a very low in fat typical cheese. Its strong taste is due to its long seasoning, so it doesn’t need any other ingredients to be added. It is typically served with bread and olive oil. The world-famous jamón de cebo speaks for itself. It is a high-quality and long-seasoned ham with an intense taste and low fat content.
- Tortilla de patatas: the Spanish potato tortilla is an international topseller, thanks to its adaptability as side dish, hot dish and starter.
- Iberian chorizo de cebo: this typical Spanish acorn sausage is cured or fried.
- Meatballs in tomato sauce: these tasty meatballs are cooked in a delicious tomato sauce. They’re a classic dish in every Spanish household.
- Alioli potatoes or patatas bravas: this appetizer is made with fried potatoes served with a garlic sauce or a spicy tomato sauce on top.
- Croquetas caseras: the ingredients of these delicious croquettes with a typical oval shape are the bechamel sauce – which is made with flour, butter, milk and nutmeg -, salt, pepper, onion, EVO olive oil, ham, eggs and bread crumbs. Then, they’re fried in hot oil.
- Ice cream: you will eat a good ice cream with 2 balls, in cup or cone.
Do Eat Better Experience Malaga Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Malaga Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Malaga. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).