Malaga Street Food & Market Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Malaga Food Tour possible tastings:
- Fried squids: in order to create the best finger food ever, these rings of high-quality squids are breaded and fried in hot oil.
- Anchovies in vinegar (“Boquerones en vinagre”): the locals eat tons of anchovies per year. So, they are also named “boquerones”, that is a Spanish name for anchovies.
- Tortilla de patatas: the Spanish potato tortilla is an international topseller, thanks to its adaptability as side dish, hot dish and starter.
- Iberian chorizo de cebo: this typical Spanish acorn sausage is cured or fried.
- Meatballs in tomato sauce: these tasty meatballs are cooked in a delicious tomato sauce. They’re a classic dish in every Spanish household.
- Alioli potatoes or patatas bravas: this appetizer is made with fried potatoes served with a garlic sauce or a spicy tomato sauce on top.
- Croquetas caseras: the ingredients of these delicious croquettes with a typical oval shape are the bechamel sauce – which is made with flour, butter, milk and nutmeg -, salt, pepper, onion, EVO olive oil, ham, eggs and bread crumbs. Then, they’re fried in hot oil.
- Ice cream or pastry: you will eat a good ice cream with 2 balls, in cup or cone. In alternative, you can choose a pastry. Everything is made in the factory of this traditional shop.
Do Eat Better Experience Malaga Street Food & Market Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Malaga Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Malaga. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).