Bilbao Gourmet Tapas Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Bilbao Gourmet Tapas Tour possible tastings:
- The original Pintxos: let’s taste some pintxos from one of the historical bars in the old town!
- The not-to-be-missed croquetas or huevo mollet: a small bowl with poached quail egg, mushrooms, potato and idiazabal cheese cream.
- Tour of the Historic market of Bilbao: this unique market is located in the historic center, near the Ría of Bilbao. It possesses an eclectic and monumental style, decorated in an Art Deco style. It stands out not only for its beautiful stained glass windows, but also for its excellent gastronomic selection. A must-see!
- Patatas a la Riojana o Guiso de Morcilla: two of the main traditional Basque dishes. Rioja-style potatoes or Patatas a la Riojana are a Spanish cuisine dish popular in the counties of Rioja and Álava in the Basque region of Spain. They are made with peppers, chorizo sausage, and potatoes. Guiso is stew with Basque black pudding, which is an exquisite sausage usually prepared with pork blood and fat, but there are areas where it is prepared with sheep.
- Tasting of traditional Basque cheese and txakoli wine: a savory mix of cheese selected by the cheese specialist from the old town centre.
- Glass of vermouth: if there is one thing that the Spanish enjoy, especially during the weekend, it is the vermouth hour. Vermouth has a very special tradition that is interesting to know.
- Pastelito Vasco: ah, the Basque cake!…. A true symbol of the Basque Country, its fame has gone far beyond the borders of this territory. This golden cake, with its crunchy dough that melts in the mouth, is a real delicacy. It can be filled with pastry cream, black cherry or almond cream. We tell you all about this sweet.
Do Eat Better Experience Bilbao Gourmet Tapas Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Bilbao Gourmet Tapas Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Bilbao. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).