Verona Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Verona Food Tour possible tastings:
- Wine and shots: the traditional aperitivo in Verona is with crostini, that are some slices of bread stuffed with local food products, served with a glass of local wine. You’ll taste them in the framework of one of the oldest Veronese taverns.
- Fresh handmade pasta: you’ll taste the typical Veronese pasta in a modern and welcoming gastronomy that has become a point of reference for the Veronese people.
- Verona style cod fish: this is a recipe appreciated throughout the Verona area. Alternatively, you can also taste two other main dishes from the Veronese cuisine. One of these is the pastissada, a special recipe with horse meat. The other one is the polenta con soppressa, an Italian cold meat.
- Risino: this is a dessert based on rice from Veronese tradition. You will hardly find it outside the walls of fair Verona.
- Ice cream (“Gelato”): it is served with flavours created with local and excellent ingredients, to finish the tour in the finest way.
- Espresso coffee: you will taste the typical Italian coffee in one of the most appreciated patisseries in Verona.
Do Eat Better Experience Verona Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Verona Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Verona. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum numer of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).