Venice Bacaro Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Venice Bacaro Food Tour possible tastings:
- Spritz: this is the cornerstone of Venetian aperitivo. The name originated from spritzen, an Austrian word referring to the practice of watering down wine with sparkling beverages. The cocktail we know today was invented in the 1920’s, when the sweet-tasting Aperol was added to sparkling water and wine.
- Prosecco: the local and high-quality Prosecco is the best way to enjoy Italian moments. Drinking it in good company is even better!
- Crostini: toasted artisan slices of bread topped or stuffed with the best foods directly from the Venice lagoon. Some options? Sardines with caramelized onions vinegar pine nuts and risings (“sarde in saor“), some cured meats and cheeses with truffle sauces, some veggie balls and mixed fried snacks.
- Warm dishes: you will taste some Venetian specialties. For example: risotto; deep-fried mozzarella sandwich (“mozzarella in carrozza“); codfish with cornmeal (“baccalà mantecato”); fried aubergines with tomato sauce , mozzarella and basil (“melanzane alla parmigiana’).
- Espresso coffee or amaro: as a sweet end, you will have one of the best espresso in town or a special amaro, a typical Italian liqueur with herbs.
Do Eat Better Experience Venice Bacaro Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Venice Bacaro Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Venice. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum numer of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).