Turin Aperitivo & Street Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Turin Aperitivo & Street Food Tour possible tastings:
- Handmade breadsticks (“Grissini”): did you already know that the handmade breadsticks were first invented in Turin? You will taste them in one of the best wine bars of the city, along with an extraordinary glass of wine from Piedmont.
- Wine: Italy is the homeland of wines, but Piedmont in particular boasts some of the best labels in the world. A good glass of Italian wine can never be missed!
- Cutting board of typical products from Piedmont: served with a good cocktail, the cutting board with typical products from Piedmont can never be missing when you have an aperitivo in Turin.
- Cocktail: the most typical and oldest cocktail in Turin is surely the one made with Vermouth. During this Food Tour, you will taste some excellent cocktails from the hands of mixologists. Main of their drinks ingredients are the spirits that made Turin and Italy history.
- Gourmet stuffed potatoes: nothing seems to be simpler to cook than baked potatoes. Yet, the best chefs create the most extraordinary preparations also using the most simple ingredients. They wisely match them with a mix of tradition and creativity. Such are the potatoes you will taste, topped or stuffed with fine ingredients.
- Beer: you will taste a Piedmontese craft beer in one of the best-known breweries in Turin. The atmosphere inside the brewery is festive and colorful, thanks to the handmade decorations on the walls. You will be amazed of it!
Do Eat Better Experience Turin Aperitivo & Street Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Turin Aperitivo & Street Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Turin. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).