Syracuse Street Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Syracuse Street Food Tour possible tastings:
- Arancini: world-famous Arancini consist of a ball of rice stuffed with a variety of ingredients (meat, cooked ham, spinach, pistachios, aubergines and more) and then fried in the traditional way.
- Fried fish cone: a delicious cone filled with various kinds of fried fish, caught that day!
- Impanate: the Sicilian impanata (mpanata in dialect) is an artisanal bakery product typical of Sicily, a kind of tasty oval-shaped, golden-coloured calzone that can be stuffed with tomato sauce, vegetables, meat, cheese, potatoes and sausage, shrimp and black olives: it is a delicacy with decidedly strong flavours!
- Local products: tour of the ancient market in Syracuse including a tasting of paninetti with locally produced cheeses and cured meats.
- Sicilian granita: perfect for relaxing and cooling down on a hot summer afternoon. It is served in a glass and is ideal to end a rich meal on a high note. Fresh fruit, sugar and ice are the necessary ingredients – simple, but incredibly tasty!
- Sicilian Cannoli: the wafer, traditionally moulded around a hot metal bar, is filled with a sweet and creamy preparation made with ricotta cheese, candied fruit, crunchy pistachios or dark chocolate chips.
- Tasting of typical local liqueurs
Do Eat Better Experience Syracuse Street Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Syracuse Street Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Syracuse . People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12-people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).