Savona Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Savona Food Tour possible tastings:
- Panissa: it is a crispy crust made with chickpea flour. It’s excellent when fried and served with traditional white bread.
- Farinata: this is a delicious chickpea pancake cooked in a wood oven. The best one is soft in the center with a lighty crisp coating. Do you want to try this at home? You can find the recipe here. The white variety with wheat flour is a characteristic recipe in Savona. You will have the chance to taste both of them!
- Pasta with pesto (“Pasta al pesto”): you’ll have the chance to taste the authentic recipe of the pesto sauce made with local fresh basil and pine nuts.
- Fresh Ligurian fish: this is the best “Fritto Misto” in town! Highly recommended!
- Classic focaccia: you can taste the original focaccia with local extra-virgin olive oil, a typical bread from Genoa.
- Ice cream or dessert: taste the typical and delicious Amaretti di Sassello or the best artisanal ice cream (“gelato”) in Savona!
- Espresso coffee: the Italian coffee rituals expect you ending your meal with an Espresso coffee.
Do Eat Better Experience Savona Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Savona Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Savona. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).