Rome Trastevere Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Roma Trastevere Food Tour possible tastings:
- Hand-made cookies: you can eat some crunchy and tasty biscuits made with simple ingredients into an old cookies factory from 1920.
- Board of cheeses and cured meats with a glass of wine: you’ll taste some local cheeses served with a glass of high-quality wine in a venue famous for its cheeses and meats in the very centre of Rome.
- Roman pizza (“Pizza romana”): here it is the famous scrocchiarella, a thin and crunchy pizza, locals’ favourite type. Unique in its kind, the main street food of the capital is a raised dough impossible to replicate without the historic recipe. You will taste one of the best pizzas in town, in an ancient food boutique.
- Supplì: it’s a rice ball with meat sauce or other typical garnishments such as cheese and black pepper. The perfect supplì has a crunchy crust and is deep fried: this is a must try! Do you want to cook this at home? You can find the recipe here.
- Pasta alla carbonara: this is a typical first dish frome Rome. The Italian pasta alla carbonara has an intense flavour, thanks to its ingredients: Italian bacon, pecorino cheese and black pepper. Hint: the international carbonara is different from the traditional Italian one. You will taste the Italian carbonara in one of the most important gourmet restaurants in Rome.
- Artisanal ice cream (“Gelato artigianale”): you can taste one of the best Italian ice cream in town made with natural ingredients and presented in innovative and stunning flavours.
- Possible vegetarian option.
Do Eat Better Experience Rome Trastevere Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Rome Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Rome. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).