Pisa Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Pisa Food Tour possible tastings:
- Cured meats from Tuscany: in this Food Tour, the famous Tuscan cured meats are served with a glass of fine red wine. You can taste them in the framework of one of the oldest wine bars in Pisa.
- Tuscan soup: this is one of the most famous dishes of the Pisan farmers tradition. It is made with homemade bread, savoy cabbage, pork, onions, potatoes and beans. You will taste it in one of the oldest city restaurants!
- Ribollita: here it is another dish from the farmers tradition. It’s wisely made in the same way since generations in one of the most typical and lively trattoria of Pisa. Do you want to try this at home? You can find the recipe here.
- Pisa breed stew (“Mucco pisano”): it’s a rich and traditional Pisan dish, hard to find anywhere else. You can eat it in one of the best local taverns.
- Uccelletto style beans with sausage (“Fagioli all’uccelletto con salsiccia”): this is an intense and traditional Tuscan dish. It is made with cannellini beans, tomato sauce, sage and black pepper. It is served with the delicious Tuscan sausage.
- Cecina: it’s a very flat focaccia made by mixing chickpea flour with water, salt and olive oil. Soft inside and crisp on the outside. It’s a real must for every visit to Pisa!
- Gourmet ice cream: you can taste an ice cream made up of rare and uncommon tastes. It is the result of a careful research of local fresh products.
Do Eat Better Experience Pisa Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Pisa Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Pisa. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).