Perugia Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Perugia Food Tour possible tastings:
- Charcuterie board: you can taste Umbrian hams and salami accompanied by local red wine. Also included is pecorino cheese, the basic ingredient of many traditional Umbrian dishes.
- Torta al Testo: we will also taste the well-known Umbrian bread, in its sandwich form, which has been typical of regional street food for several centuries. This sandwich will be filled with local delicacies.
- Strangozzi: being the typical Umbrian pasta, we cannot miss the opportunity to try it paired with local sauces that go well with its light texture.
- Ice cream: to end the tour, refresh yourself with an ice cream, try the local chocolate flavours.
- Chocolates: we are in the city of the chocolate fair!
- Coffee: how to end the meal? With a coffee, of course!
Do Eat Better Experience Perugia Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Perugia Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Perugia. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).