Parma Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Parma Food Tour possible tastings:
- Board of cold cuts and glass of wine: how can you go to Parma and to not taste the famous prosciutto crudo? Thanks to this Food Tour, you can also taste other typical cured meats, all served with a good glass of wine.
- Tortelli with erbette/pumpkin or anolini: the most famous stuffed pasta comes from Parma. Tortelli are a square-shaped egg pasta filled with differents ingredients. For example: beet leaves and spinach, ricotta, parmesan cheese. Tortelli with pumpkin and parmesan cheese have a unique taste. You can taste also the famous anolini, a stuffed disc shaped pasta served in beef soup. It’s the best way to warm you up on the coldest days.
- Carciofa: this is a monument of Parma street food. It’s a delicious and cheesy quiche that will leave you speechless.
- Bomba di riso: it’s a rice timbale seasoned with a meat sauce. A real bomb!
- Tigelle: the tigella is a typical bread made with a mixture of flour, lard, yeast and water. Typically, the tigelle are stuffed with different types of charcuterie.
- “Duchessa” cake (“Torta Duchessa”): this is a complex and refined dessert. It is the typical Sunday cake for the family.
- Espresso: in Italy, you can’t end your meal without a good espresso.
Do Eat Better Experience Parma Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Parma Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Parma. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).