Naples Street Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Naples Street Food Tour possible tastings:
- Handmade Neapolitan tarallo: it is the most traditional street food in Naples. The tarallo is a salty and crumbly biscuit dashed with black pepper, almonds and lard. Just the lard is the key ingredient for the unique taste of this food.
- The folded pizza (“Pizza a portafoglio“): according to the locals habits, this pizza it must be folded several times and eaten on the go.
- Cuoppo: the cuoppo is a paper cone filled with delicious and typical fried foods. Since the 19th century, it is the symbol of Neapolitan street food. It never stops surprising with its small rice balls, veggies and so much more!
- Crocchè: the crocchè are potato croquettes with a soft and melted heart of Italian cheeses, such as provola or mozzarella. A not-to-be-missed!
- Meatballs in tomato sauce: you can taste among the best ones in Naples. The typical meatballs in tomato sauce are served with freshly baked bread. It is impossible not to dip it in the sauce!
- Babà: this is the traditional dessert of Naples. It is famous all around the world because of its mushroom-like shape. It’s impossible to miss it.
- Espresso: the best coffee in Italy is in Naples! You will taste it in one of the most historical bar in Naples, considered as gourmet all over the world.
Do Eat Better Experience Naples Street Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Naples Street Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Naples. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum numer of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).