Modena Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Modena Food Tour possible tastings:
- Platter of cold cuts and cheeses: here’s a dish not to be missed. The platter with cold cuts and typical local cheeses is served with an excellent glass of Lambrusco wine.
- Tortellini: this traditional pasta is cooked in broth or stuffed with pumpkin, balsamic vinegar and a sprinkling of Parmigiano Reggiano. Tortellini is the first course par excellence in Modena.
- Crescentine modenesi: also called tigelle, crescentine are a typical focaccia from Modena. They are made with a mixture of flour, lard, yeast and water and typically stuffed with different types of charcuterie.
- Tasting of balsamic vinegar: according to the Modenese food tradition, the balsamic vinegar enriches dishes and exalts all the flavors.
- Ice cream or Torta Barozzi: as dessert, you can taste a slice of Torta Barozzi, an historic chocolate cake from Vignola, a town close to Modena. Otherwise, you can choose a delicious Italian ice cream (“gelato”) to eat in an ice cream shop in the city center.
Do Eat Better Experience Modena Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Modena Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Modena. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum numer of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).