Lucca Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Lucca Food Tour possible tastings:
- Buccellato: this is a typical sweet bread made with simple ingredients. It is a baked product with very ancient origins. Originally, it was ring shaped. Its present oval versions are easier to pack and transport.
- Cecina: it’s a typical thin focaccia made with a mixture of chickpea flour, water, salt and olive oil. Soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, cecina is a must-have dish when visiting Tuscany!
- Tordelli: this is Lucca’s typical dish par excellence. Tordelli is a pasta stuffed with all kinds of goodies: meat, cheese, chard and mortadella. It’s dressed with delicious meat sauce or with olive oil and cacio cheese. Tordelli is a unique specialty that you can only find in Lucca.
- Boards of cold cuts and wine: Tuscany is famous for its cold cuts. Lucca is certainly no exception. You will taste the best cold cuts in the area served with a good glass of local wine.
- Dessert: end the tour with a selection of chocolates exclusively made in Tuscany or a delicious ice cream (“gelato”). The best way to end the tour on a high note!
Do Eat Better Experience Lucca Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Lucca Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Lucca. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum numer of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).