Lake Como Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Lake Como Food Tour possible tastings:
- Chopboard of cured meats and a glass of local wine: this dish is made with very high quality cured meats served with a glass of wine. To taste it into an historical wine shop is the best way to start a traditional Como lunch.
- Pizza gourmet: don’t miss a must-eat Italian street food really appreciated in Como. Walking, you will taste a slice of pizza cooked in a delicious and historical bakery like real local people do.
- Polenta uncia or polenta with braised meat: polenta is the queen of the table in the Como area as well as in the whole Alpine area. This specialty is made by mixing and cooking corn and buckwheat flour. It is served with braised meat or with cheeses and melted butter (polenta uncia).
- Sciatt: in Valtellina dialect, “sciat” means “toad”! But they are actually delicious and crunchy pancakes with a creamy cheese heart.
- Nuvola cake: “nuvola” literally means “cloud”. This bakery product is a large plumcake filled with apricot jam. Its texture tastes like something halfway between panettone and pandoro, but much softer… like a cloud, precisely!
- Ice cream: while walking along the romantic lakeside promenade, you can enjoy a delicious ice cream as an alternative to the cake.
- Coffee: a respectable Italian lunch ends only with a good espresso coffee.
Do Eat Better Experience Lake Como Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Lake Como Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Como. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).