La Spezia – Cinque Terre Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our La Spezia – Cinque Terre Food Tour possible tastings:
- Sgabei: these are typical small fried pancakes made with bread dough.
- Mesciua: this is a recipe from La Spezia. It’s a soup made with chickpea, beans and wheat grains and served with olive oil and black pepper.
- Testaroli or panigacci: this is a sort of salty pancake to eat like pasta. When boiled and enriched with pesto sauce, oil, parmisan cheese or mushroms sauce, this dish is known as testaroli. If baked and served with cheese and cured meat, it is named panigacci.
- Pasta with walnuts sauce (“sugo di noci”): this is a typical pasta sauce from Liguria. A must do eat!
- Fried calamari and anchovies: the sea products are freshly fished locally and cooked as soon as possible by local fishermen.
- Farinata: this is a delicious chickpea pancake cooked in a wood oven. The best one is soft in the center with a lighty crisp coating.
- Ice cream or dessert: enjoy the finest artisanal recipes in La Spezia!
Do Eat Better Experience La Spezia – Cinque Terre Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience La Spezia – Cinque Terre Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in La Spezia. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).