Bologna Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Bologna Food Tour possible tastings:
- Local cured meats and cheeses or platter of mixed pizzas: our meal starts with a local cured meats and cheeses selection or with a delicious platter of mixed gourmet pizzas.
- Bolognese tortellini: tortellini are a typical fresh pasta, stuffed with different types of meats and parmesan cheese. Usually, tortellini are served in meat soup, but Do Eat Better Experience guests can choose among some other options, as well!
- Bolognese cotoletta: veal meat served with a rich sauce made with cream and parmesan cheese and topped with smoked ham. According to the traditional recipe, the meat is fried and then sunk in meat soup. This is the cooking trick to make it so incredibly soft! Finally, the cotoletta is briefly baked in the oven and served topped with melted cheese and ham.
- Brazadela: it’s a traditional cake, a very old preparation coming from peasants gastronomic tradition. Sometimes, it is shaped like a doughnut. This recipe has always been passed from mothers to kids, in order to preserve its simplicity and tastiness, for a delicate and unique taste.
- Espresso coffee: a good coffee is the traditional conclusion of a good Italian meal. You’ll taste it in a historical coffee shop, served with artisanal whipped cream.
- **Vegetarian option**: the Do Eat Better Experience partner restaurants will offer you tasty food alternatives, according to the local gastronomic tradition.
Do Eat Better Experience Bologna Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Bologna Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Bologna. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).