Toulouse Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Toulouse Food Tour possible tastings:
- Wine tasting: Toulouse is the capital of the largest vineyard in France. Thanks to this Food Tour, you’ll get to sample the best wines with a local wine-seller.
- Foie gras: this is one of the most luxurious French delicacies. It’s made with the duck meat and it has a rich and buttery flavour. Worldwide famous, in Toulouse you’ll eat the best foie gras!
- Cassoulet: it’s the gastronomical symbol of this region. It is a hot and filling stew made with many ingredients. This dish is served with a glass of an excellent South-Western wine, a must in a region so famous for its numerous vineyards.
- Chocolate tasting: you can eat some delicious flavored pralines sold in a local shop. It’s a small sweet to balance the savory dishes.
- Violet: this is a much less renowned Toulouse specialty, but it is so much loved by the locals. Candies, cakes, tea… The Toulouse people put the violet everywhere!
Do Eat Better Experience Toulouse Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Toulouse Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Toulouse. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).