Paris Montmartre Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Paris Montmartre Food Tour possible tastings:
- Charcuterie: a visit to one of the last butchers in the area is a must. We’ll start our tour with a selection of high-quality charcuterie, eating together for a French-style picnic.
- Main course: you can try the onglet de boeuf sauce foie gras, a piece of meat seasoned with a wonderful foie gras sauce! This is a French speciality, which will be accompanied by a glass of fine French wine. At this stop, it will be possible to offer a vegetarian alternative (please ask when booking).
- Cheese: you’ll finally understand why French cheese is so famous. On our tour, you’ll be able to sample some of the most popular French cheeses, including Comté, Camembert and Roquefort.
- Dessert: crêpes to suit all tastes: deliciously sweet, soft and warm, simply sweetened or filled with chocolate or jam. Enjoy your crêpe with a breathtaking view of the Sacré-Coeur.
- Keepsake: small round cakes, inspired by meringues. The base is made from almond powder, sugar and eggs. The pastry is then baked in the oven until golden brown. So, have you guessed what they are? Join us and find out!
Do Eat Better Experience Paris Montmartre Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Paris Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Paris. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).