Nice Evening Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Nice Evening Food Tour possible tastings:
- Olive oil tasting: thanks to this Food Tour, you can taste different kind of olive oils from artisanal production. You’ll learn about the method of production, the difference between the young oil and the strong one and discover all products made with olives from Nice.
- Socca: this is a special savory pancake made with chickpea flour. Crispy outside and soft inside, the socca is an essential of the Nice Street Food. Do you want to try this at home? You can find the recipe here.
- Pissaladière: it’s a tasty onion tart made with a kind of pizza paste. It’s traditionally cooked in a wood oven and topped with olives and anchovies. This is a classic dish to taste as a street food such as a snack or served with a glass of Provence wine.
- Petits farcis Niçois: here is a traditional dish from the Provencal cuisine. It’s made with seasonal fresh vegetables stuffed with a delicious mix of sausage and aromatic herbs. It is cooked until all the aromas blend together to express to the best all the flavours of this local delicacy.
- Mini pan-bagnat: thanks to this sandwich that is traditionally made for the sailors from the French Riviera, you’ll take a jump back in the past. In local dialect, pan bagnat literally means “soaked bread” and it was stale bread soaked in water. Nowadays, the bread is soaked in a fragrant local olive oil. It has a filling of fresh salad, hard-boiled eggs, the sweetest raw onions and tomatoes. Its salty taste is due by the anchovies or the tuna. This is the best snack for a day at the seaside!
- Tapenade: the tapenade is an expression of the Nice traditional gastronomy. It’s a mix of chopped dark olives, anchovies and capers. Precisely the capers gave the name at this delicious sauce. In fact, tapenas means “capers” in Occitan. You have to taste it on a crispy toasted bread.
- Artisanal ice-cream: you will taste an homemade ice cream prepared with high quality and local ingredients. A joy for the palate!
Do Eat Better Experience Nice Evening Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Nice Evening Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Nice. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).