Albi Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Albi Food Tour possible tastings:
- Petit-déjeuner: while exploring an ancient area of the city, you can start this Food Tour enjoying a typical French breakfast like café croissant. You’ll take-away it from a local and traditional bakery.
- Apéritif at a local delicatessen store: it’s time to taste some savoury foods at a lovely delicatessen/candy/local food store. For example, the local toasts and beverage.
- Wine and cheese: you will continue your foodventure inside the local market, a unique 19th century architecture. You’ll enjoy a wine tasting to go along with some French cheese, oui oui!
- Le Plat: you’ll enjoy a typical Southwestern French dish in the historical area of Albi. Are you ready for the delicious aligot and saucisse? This is a typical mash potatoes dish from the North of the Occitania region. It’s made with fresh cow cheese called Cantal and served with a local pork sausage.
- Sweet tooth: to end thid Food Tour with a bit of sweetness, like is usual in France, you’ll move toward your last stop for a nice little sweet treat from a local artisan.
Do Eat Better Experience Albi Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Albi Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and an immersive food experience.
This is a social dining experience in Albi. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).