Brussels Traditional Food Tour possible tastings
Expect a full meal or even more! The food choice depends on season and availability. Be ready for an immersive food experience in a relaxing atmosphere! Here is a list of our Brussels Food Tour possible tastings:
- Amuse-bouche: let’s start the Food Tour enjoying a glass of a typical Belgian beer and a small dish of Belgian sausage in a neighbourhood unknown to tourists. Prepare yourself for your big lunch ahead!
- Starter: it’s time to taste the shrimp or cheese croquettes in one of the best specialised places in Brussels. Unmissable.
- Main dish: in a typical brasserie, you will eat a serving of carbonade, a meat dish born right here in Brussels. What’s the secret ingredient that makes this delicacy so good? Right, you guessed it: it’s the Belgian beer. Of course, it cannot be a Brussels meal without a good serving of hot, salty fries.
- Waffles: after these savoury dishes, it’s time for something sweet. The waffles are all over the world, but the Belgian ones are the best, for more than a century.
- Chocolate: well, we cannot let you go if you don’t have a taste of Belgian chocolate. Make your Food Tour really sweet into a beautiful and historical shop.
Do Eat Better Experience Brussels Traditional Food Tour is a must-do for foodies
As you can see, this Do Eat Better Experience Brussels Food Tour is the perfect match between a walking city tour and a real gourmet experience.
This is a social dining experience in Brussels. People from all over the world sharing food stories, enjoying a relaxing and joyful atmosphere. We have a 2 people minimum and 12 people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date (100% refund).